Anderson Government Services
|System Name:||Anderson Government Services|
|System Type:||LTR MultiNet|
|Last Updated:||December 16, 2013, 7:26 pm CST [General text description updated]|
The following agencies use this EF Johnson LTR Multi-Net trunked system:
Anderson Public Works and Utilities
Anderson Transit System (CATS)
The talkgroups were identified using the LTRUNK program (* besides talkgroups indicate positive confirmation of usage). These talkgroups DO NOT correspond with talkgroup formats utilized in ANY currently available LTR trunking scanner. The only way to "trunktrack" the system is to utilize the LTRUNK program.
853.8500 is the system control channel.
853.6000 unsquelches when other frequencies are active.
Both 853.6000 and 853.8500 do carry some voice transmissions.
The best method of scanning this system, other than using the LTRUNK program, is to use two scanners in conventional mode as follows.
- Program one scanner with all confirmed frequencies except 853.6000 and 853.8500
- Do Not Use Delay on ANY of these frequencies
- Scan these frequencies
- Program with the 853.6000 and 853.8500 frequencies only
- Do Not Use Delay on EITHER of these frequencies
- Program 853.6000 as a PRIORITY channel
- Manually select/hold on 853.8500 and engage the PRIORITY function of scanner
- You will hear constant the unsquelch on 853.8500, but if either frequency carries a transmission, you will hear the conversation