Login  · Register  ·  Mobile  ·  Help   RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog


General Information

Username Mtnrider
Member Since 2004-10-03 00:00:00
Location Greene County New Yawk

Profile Picture


Contact Mtnrider

Latest Forums Posts From Mtnrider

Date Post
5:39:23 am
Question for those out in radio land

I got a e-mail from O'connell ......not them.....and yes thanks i am aware the "bands" have been open....i am not ruling anything out.
7:27:59 pm
Question for those out in radio land

Sadly i dont get all the words....as i am scanning and on the phone.....talking on radio....etc....already checked in to some of the licenses you post
4:21:47 pm
Question for those out in radio land

Nope come in to clear to be off frequency....
4:30:06 am

That DMR your hearing i recall is Vermont ....coming thru on some SP channels as well. Most times early morning which leads me to think its skip land
5:41:45 pm
Question for those out in radio land

I have been getting interference on 158.385 186.2 PL Very recently Like someone has repaired there base or came on there air. Its not s strong signal

Latest Classifieds Posted By Mtnrider

This member has not posted any classifieds.

Copyright 2014 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions