Used for only a few weeks as a base station and it's overkill for what I need. No scratches or marks or anything. Antenna connection is a bit flaky, it won't always switch over to the external when you fully seat. Still can be used as a charger, and if you lock it in the up position will continue to receive using the radio's antenna.
M/A-COM Dual Enhanced Vehicular Charger BML161 67/172 is city fire department surplus. Comes with standard power cable, mounting bracket, and mounting hardware. Retail prices I've found online for this model are around $150 and more.
Here is the description from the manual:
The EVC, product number BML 161 67/172, will charge Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) and Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries for the Jaguar 7P/7Pi and P7100 radios.
- Selectable charge rate (750 milliamps or 1.5 amps)
- Optimal charging without overcharging
- Protective circuitry
- Option 1 and Option 2 buttons
- Auto-restart charging
- Vehicular repeater enable/disable circuit
- Positive latch
- Radio quick release
- Versatile mounting options
- Transmit/busy, charge and ready indicator lights
- Switched or ignition sense power
- ON/OFF volume knob
- TNC antenna connector
- Dead battery operation