I'm throwing in the Axis 2400 video server for free.
Sony EVI-D30 camera can be used with all known DVR software such as GeoVision, Anykeeper, Kodicom, DigiFlower, Pico, Avermedia, HikVision, etc. This camera can be connected to any DVD, DVR, VCR, TV set, Monitor, Security Cameras, Conferencing system, and all other video equipment. The PTZ functions of this camera can be controlled from most of the DVR software listed above.
· AT (Auto Tracking) Mode: AT is a function which continually extracts a subject that the user pre-defines. After picking up pixels of similar color and brightness around the selected subject, EVI-D30 extracts the target by using the subject model based on light reflection and nonlinear camera processing. There are four modes for pre-defining the subject.
· AT-PAN/TILT: This function follows the moving subject automatically by controlling the pan & tilt motors without the use of special sensors.
· Auto Zoom: This function automatically controls the zoom lens to ensure that the size of the subject remains constant on the screen.
· AE: The EVI-D30 employs the auto exposure and advanced backlight compensation systems to ensure that the subject remains bright even in harsh backlight conditions. Because the subject position is known a comparison can be made between its brightness and that of the background and the camera subsequently adjusted to compensate for the conditions.
· MD (Motion Detector) Mode: MD basically detects the difference between the initial reference image and the current image. The conventional technique employed in MD uses only the brightness of the video signal. The EVI-D30 uses both the brightness and color which enables even an object of the same brightness as the background to be detected.
· High Speed, Wide Range Pan/Tilt
· 12X Optical Zoom, High Speed Auto-Focus Lens
· 6 Position Preset
· Auto Tracking/Motion Detect
· RS232C Serial Control
· Time, Date Generator
· Video Signal: NTSC
· Image Sensor: 1/3" IT Color CCD
· Effective Pixels: 768 H x 492 V
· Horizontal Resolution: 460 TV Lines (EVI-D30)
· Vertical Resolution: 350 TV Lines (EVI-D30)
· Lens: X12 Power Zoom, ~f=5.4 to 64.8mm, F1.8 to F2.7
· Horizontal Angle of View: 4.3° (tele end) to 48.8° (wide end)
· Vertical Angle of View: 3.2° (telephoto end) to 37.6° (wide angle end)
· Shortest Subject Distance: 10mm (wide angle end), 800mm (telephoto end)
· Auto Exposure: Auto Iris, AGC
· Shutter Speed: 1/60 to 1/10,000
· Gain: Auto/Manual
· White Balance: TTL Auto Tracking/One Push Hold, Indoor Preset, Outdoor Preset
· S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
· Pan/Tilt: Horizontal ± 100° (Maximum speed 80°/ sec), Vertical ± 25° (Maximum speed 50°/ sec)
· Video Output: RCA pin jack, 1Vp-p, 75 ohm unbalanced
· S Video Output: 4 pin mini DIN
· Audio Output: RCA pin jack (monaural), Rated output 327mV, Output impedance less than 2.2 kilohms
· Control Terminal: RS232C, 8 pin mini DIN, 9600bps, Data 8 bit, Stop 1 bit
· Power Terminal: DC IN 13.5V (EIAJ unified polarity type)
· Power Requirements: DC 12V to 14V
· Power Consumption: 11W
· Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
· Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
· Dimensions(W/H/D): Camera 142mm x 109mm x 164 mm